Blackjack Online in Malaysia
Blackjack is a global phenomenon according to gambling statistics from all over the world. Many claim that blackjack online is the most widely played casino banking game at present. You can’t blame players for liking it so much. Blackjack in Malaysia is so easy to understand, play, and win at, while part of the attraction is to challenge a dealer for that enticing bank money he or she is trying to guard so well.
Much like other online casino games, the popularity of blackjack means that you’ll often see casinos be highly competitive with one another in terms of the quality of the blackjack online experience they offer. Much like a true gamble, we don’t mind a bit of challenge in what we do, which is why, at Acebet99, you’ll be playing with a live dealer.
Blackjack on Acebet99
At any time of the day, regardless of where you are, you can log in on our Acebet99 platform and play blackjack for as long as you wish – a couple of minutes or a couple of hours! The fact that the game is so easy to play, but also one of the most fast-paced card games in casinos means that you get to decide how long or entertaining your sessions are. Before moving further, let’s go over the basics of what it means to play blackjack online in Malaysia.
Blackjack in Malaysia follows the well-known rules of the game as it is played in the most famous casinos all over the world. When playing on Acebet99, it’s just you facing off with the bank. What this means is that, in order to win, your hand has to be better than that of the dealer. That’s it. More importantly, blackjack online is considered to be a game of skill, rather than chance. Good players can estimate the probability of certain outcomes and decide what they do next based on this judgement.
The Rules of Blackjack
One of the reasons why blackjack online is so popular is the fact that almost anyone can sit down, watch the game for a couple of minutes and understand what it is about. The game is played with a full French deck and cards are valued as following:
- Number cards have their face value. For instance, a 2 will be worth 2 points.
- Face cards are each worth 10 points. For example, if you have a Jack, that’s 10 points.
- Aces can play a double role, as they can be either 1 or 11, whichever is more advantageous for you.
To begin with, you are given two cards, while the dealer has two, but only one of theirs is visible. If you’re dealt a queen and an ace, for instance, that’s an instant win or a blackjack! Congrats! However, a dealt blackjack does not happen too often. This is when skilled players can show off their worth.
If your cards do not equal 21 in value, then you have to decide between several courses of action:
- You can stand. People usually stand when they have 20 or 19 points, such as a 10 and face card, or a face card and a 9. By doing this, you’re essentially betting that the dealer will have less than you and you’ll win in this manner.
- You can hit. By doing this, you’re asking for another card in order to improve your hand. You can do this for as long as your hand total is equal or less than 21. If you’re dealt a card and your total value is higher than 21, then that’s a bust and you lose.
- You can double down, by which you’re essentially doubling your initial bet and choosing to draw no more than 1 card.
- You can split the hand. This one’s the more complex choice and it’s only available when you are dealt two cards of the same value, such as 5-5 or jack and queen. Splitting means that each of these cards becomes a hand, so you’re playing two hands at the same time!
Unlimited Bets, Unlimited Profits
The best part about blackjack online in Malaysia is that you can bet however much you want. If the dealer busts or you happen to get a blackjack, then your game of blackjack online just doubled your bet.
On Acebet99, the winnings are automatically and instantly added to your balance, which means you can withdraw them to your card whenever you want. It’s a fast, easy, and fun way to double your money.