Roulette Online in Malaysia
One of the most popular casino games around the world is roulette. Whether you play offline or online roulette, the rules are the same. More importantly, your odds of winning immense returns on your bets are just as big, which is why Hollywood movies often feature roulette scenes.
A big part of the attraction when playing roulette online in Malaysia is the sheer variety of betting choices and odds you get, all from the same hypnotic spinning wheel and pearly white ball. It’s no wonder that this game is a staple in all casino establishments.
How to Play Roulette on Acebet99
In this section, you’ll learn everything you need to know about playing roulette in Malaysia. As you might have already guessed, playing roulette online in Malaysia is no different than going to a casino. From betting options to the excitement of the game itself, you can do the same things from the comfort of your armchair.
More importantly, Acebet99’s online roulette is simple and fun to play. The game has two elements, the roulette itself (which means small wheel in French) and a cloth-covered table where the numbers on the wheel are displayed alongside betting options. You’ll always find the same numbers on the table as the ones on the wheel, namely one 0 (in some versions, a 00 as well), but also all the ones from 1 to 36.
The table layout will allow you to place bets on number intervals, such as 19 to 36, but also according to other criteria, like the colour of the number on the roulette or whether the ball will land on an odd or even number. Once the bets are made, the ball is spun into the wheel and that’s when the magic happens.
There are several types of bets you can place when playing roulette online in Malaysia. Here’s a summary list that will help make things clear for you:
- Betting on six numbers in the six-line configuration will give you 5 times your initial bet.
- You can opt for the corner, four-number bet, which will yield an impressive 8 times the money you put down on the roulette table.
- The least likely, but most lucrative bet is the “straight-up” one. Whatever money you put down, the house will give you 35 times that amount if you win. However, you just have to choose 1 number to put your money on.
- With the split bet, you put your money on two numbers. If you win a split bet at a roulette in Malaysia, you’ll get 17 times your bet.
- Three-number bets are also called “street bets.” You can expect a payout of 11 times what you put down initially.
- A relatively safe bet is the corner one, where you place your cash on just four numbers. If the ball happens to fall on either, you’ll still get an impressive 8 times return on your investment.
- There’s also the six-number bet, where you’ll still get strong odds of 5:1 on your wager. Albeit less spectacular, these are quite lucrative.
Of course, Acebet99’s roulette in Malaysia makes it possible to place outside bets, such as 12 number intervals, or whether the number will be an odd or even one. Some people prefer these as they are more likely to happen.